Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Wait Wai

There's no need to eat your hat (made of turkey) unless your just hungry right now. The women were all in the kitchen and were around as the turkey was put in the roaster oven and prepared. The discussion had already occurred as to how to brine soak the turkey and what I put in the soak. They asked before they ate it.

The guys on the other hand cared not. It was food and it was good, they ate it. Then they all retreated to their respective chairs or outside to throw the football around with the kids and that was about the extent of what we got out of them.

19 people satisfied, I finally put my few left overs in the freezer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the saving grace. Come Christmas, It's been suggested to me to keep things simple, so I'm just going to make a huge pot of New England style Seafood Chowder. It's got clams, shrimp, scallops, cod, etc. They've been begging me to make it, so that's what I'll do. That'll warm the cockles of my family's heart.