Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Seriously?

Okay, I've lived in OKC and I know there is plenty to occupy yourself. This is too bazaar. Jessica Alba decided while in OKC to raise awareness of the shrinking population of the Great White Shark, by pasting posters around downtown.

Hmmm. Let's think about this...Oklahoma is land locked, so there are no sharks...other people have to pay to clean up the stuff she pasted. I think she could have come up with another way to raise awareness. This just seems dumb and pointless. I guess not being wealthy or a celebrity I just don't know what's important.

Stupid.

1 comment:

Carina said...

What's funny is, my mom and I were just talking about her because she and some others will be filming in my parent's town soon. It's being all fixed up to look like it's from the 50's. We read about her on Wikipedia and were stunningly unimpressed.