Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Dyson Slim Vacuum

Yes, I know I've been MIA. The computers not working right has been a wonder for breaking my addiction. As it stand the main PC is shot. Currently I am living with our 6 year old back up and I don't want to buy a new one or even load programs I want/need onto the back up.

I have found a reason to blog though and I thought I'd spread the news which I heard over at Babysteps. 5 Minutes for Mom is giving away a Dyson Slim Vacuum. You can enter on their page. I doubt I will win, but if I did it would save me from having to ask for a new vacuum for my birthday or Mother's Day, and boy how I could use one. The boys are crawling and my vacuum picks up so little I am employing the Shop Vac about half the time to keep junk out of their mouths.

No comments: