Friday, September 12, 2008

Are they honestly implying...

...the Sarah Palin is going to crucify Obama or that Obama is like Jesus? This is just taking the stupidity of this election too far.

Here is the quote, "Jesus was a community organizer, Pontius Pilate was a governor. "

Last time I checked that wasn't Christ's job title. I thought it was son of God, King of kings, Lord of lords, Savior, Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world. That isn't my description of Obama or community organizer.

More then one democrat has said that. What in the world does this have to do with the election. This isn't intelligent discussion or debate. This is just ignorant.

If you don't believe that quote can be found here and here and even though I heard the quote from Donna Brazile on Wolf Blitzer's Late Edition I can't find a transcript of it.

For a party that bashes people for "clinging to their guns and religion" I don't they they should start spouting about things they obviously don't understand and make it a talking point.

When will this election end...crap not until Novemeber4th.

1 comment:

Carina said...

This statement made me angry too. It just showed a complete lack of understanding about who Jesus was and what his ministry was about. The was no community organizing going on. Division, yes.