Monday, July 17, 2006

Recovery

Maybe NICU wasn’t a totally bad thing.  Would I go through it again by choice?  Not a snowballs chance in hell.

The reason I’m thinking this is that so far it hasn’t been too bad having all of the kids and being home by myself.  I think a lot of that has to do with the fact that I had 2 ½ weeks of recovery time before having to take on 2 more.  I really wouldn’t wish it on anyone, just for the emotional roller coaster, but physically I’m not totally wiped out (just close).

I will also say that I am so glad at my hospital choice, my experience over all couldn’t have been better.  The staff and the facilities at Norman Regional helped a lot in the long run.  My only complaint was the long trip to the bathroom from the NICU, that’s not half bad.  

No comments: