Friday, September 01, 2006

This weekend

We have company coming.  My dad is coming Sunday morning and leaving that evening.  My mother, her parents and my 2 sisters are coming Sunday right after church and staying until Monday.  They have been warned that the house may be picked up and rearranged, but it will not be “clean” (when I clean it’s like a crazy woman, so I don’t do it too often).  Today we worked on the yard, our birch tree is loosing leaves like its October and I had no idea we were so low on bags.  We now have a pile sitting on the sidewalk until I hit Wal-Mart tomorrow.

In preparation I have done a lot of rearranging and I am by no means finished.  They are bringing a few pieces of furniture including another twin bed.  The major room rearranging is to accommodate a dresser, video cabinet and the bed.  We may be done by the time they arrive Sunday, but I make no promises.

My right arm hurts after all of the yard work today.  After 2 ibuprofen and 2 glasses of wine I would think it would hurt less, but so far no luck.  I hope it hurts less tomorrow.  

All is well and I’ve been told I need to post new photos of the boys, I will soon, I just need time to rotate the photos so they aren’t sideways.

Have a great holiday weekend.

No comments: