Wednesday, March 26, 2008

So, I've been in hidding.

Not really, but I'm a bit behind on my posts.

Jonathan turned the big 3-1 today. I made steak, scalloped potatoes and New York Style cheesecake to soften the blow.

We went to Norman (Friday through Sunday) to visit family and we went to Bristow Wednesday to visit friends.

V is auditioning for High School Musical tomorrow.

I got new glasses (red horn rimmed, so groovy) last Monday.

V's floor is almost done. I bought bedding, now I need to make or buy curtains. Then we are down to paint and trim. YIPEE!!

Both babies are fussy (I blame more teeth or allergies).

We are going to the OSU surplus auction Saturday morning.

I've also tired to figure out how to start making stained glass "art". I'm not artistic, but I have a need for a few pieces and I think I can do it (there are tons of books with patterns). We'll see.

I also messed up or pulled something in my back. I'm a little sore during the day (no big deal), but it hurts beyond belief at night and it's making sleep hard (I pulled off the bottom sheet I tossed so much last night). Feeling like I can function during the day has made me think I don't need to go to the doctor. It's been about a week, I hope it goes away on its own soon.

So, how are you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you get to feeling better, and this might help. When you mentioned the audition for a high school musical, I thought of this group and that you might like hearing them.

They are a phenominal group of 5 young ladies, aged 8 to 13, singing the National Anthem as it should be sung.

Personally, it chokes me up almost every time I listen to it. If you look at other videos on YouTube that show this group, you can find their names and the ages of each.

Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKCVS57j284

Terry