If you read this and have a blog, feel free to join in. If you don't feel free to post in the comment section. I was tagged by the one and only Babystepper.
Here are the instructions -
1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 56.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the next two to five sentences in your journal/blog along with these instructions.
5. Don't dig for your favorite book, the cool book, or the intellectual one: pick the CLOSEST.
6. Tag five other people to do the same.
Mine is going to be wierd. You've been warned. I'm doing a math reiew with V right now, so page 56 is a practice problem page on writing fractions from a Primary Mathematics (aka Singapore textbook).
4. What fraction of each shape is colored?
(a) *drawing of a triangle divided into 8ths with 4/8 or 1/2 colored
(b) *drawing of a 6 pointed star divided into 6ths with 4/6 or 2/3 colored
(c) *drawing of a square divided into 8ths with 3/8 colored
(d) *drawing of a stair shape divided into 10th with 7/10 colored
Wasn't that nice and weird...
If you want to, you're it!