Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Both Grandpa's are at the hospital (UPDATED)

Okay, the Grandpa from yesterday has a little blockage behind a stint, but they will probably let him go around 5 and they will schedule a stress test to see if they need to do more to fix it.


I just got a call that my other grandfather passed out and was in the ER at Norman. The guess is that his blood pressure meds made his blood pressure to low and he passed out. I'm not sure.

UPDATE

Grandpa T (the one who passed out) was almost kept, his sodium was a little low. When his doctor was contacted he said to release him and that he'd take care of it. Grandpa T went home, changed clothes and went to El Chico. Mexican food-a good source of sodium. I wish we had an El Chico here.

Grandpa O should be out of the hospital in the next hour and a half.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Obviously, good news on both grandfathers. I am glad for you and your family.

Now, I just wish that MY health problems could be fixed with a trip to El Chico's.

My health problem? Something like being 60 pounds overweight. With that came higher cholesterol.

Overall, however, my health is what I would call good for a nearly 62 year old .....

Terry

Carina said...

Man, two grandpas at the same time.

Hope you guys are handling everything alright.