Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I love politics,...

...but this election season is getting on my nerves. I usually love the election season (maybe it's just been going on too long). I guess this goes to remind me that it is the politics and issues I love not the people. Maybe I'm not into it, because there is no one who really stirs a fire in me. I'll be glad when November is here and we can have the election behind us and get back into policy. I'm just tired of listening to them slam each other, as they don't really say much about their plans and policy ideas. I need more then catch phrases, rhetoric, vagueness and dirt. I'm just needing some depth and more substance.

1 comment:

Carina said...

I am so thoroughly disgusted by the political mess.

I, too, will be glad when it's all over and we can just start living again.