Saturday, December 13, 2008

Dad-gum-it!

I am obsessed. Do you know what has kept me more company while Jonathan was way (Internet site wise, I have engaged my children too)?

The Pioneer Woman

I've found her site by chance (Tiffany had it linked and then a friend on Facebook became a fan, so I clicked) and after reading a little I laughed...hard. After reading her, about her and more of her blog, some things fell into place it my head. I guessed without names listed on her blog where her hometown is. I know some of MM's family. I know the area she lives in. I've even met her brother. I'm almost certain I know where she got married.

It's a small world and getting smaller.

I have read some of her archives and I've enjoyed it. I've spent (wasted) a lot of time doing that while Jonathan has been gone. Unfortunately it's been after the kids have gone to bed and I've been very tired (lazy) the next day.

Now I have go get some work done before we pick Jonathan up tonight (YEAH!). Darn computer. Darn funny Pioneer Woman. Okay, maybe reading one more post won't hurt. lol

1 comment:

Carina said...

Glad your man is getting home soon. It makes a real difference in the quality of life when they're away, doesn't it?