Saturday, December 13, 2008

Oh, you nieve, silly girl!

I was looking back at blog posts from 2005.

This one caught my attention.

Had I only known. In December I posted something talking about my 2 kids and ONE on the way. Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!

Here was my announcement in January of 2006.

It all just seems so weird now. Potty training of the twins will occur in at least the next 6 month (Yes, I will use the book Toilet Training in Less Than a Day again). I'm able to remove the office baby gate now. For some insane reason we are discussing whether or not to have more.

It's official we are out of our minds...but you already knew that. The question is if we have one more, what's to stop us there and not make it 2 and heaven forbid we have another set of multiples? Granted the twins have been out easiest "kid". We always had agreed on 4 kids, but we don't feel ready to say were done...yet*. We must be crazy.

*I am at liberty to change my mind at a moments notice.

No comments: