Friday, December 12, 2008

I'm stalking Shanghai.

Can you actually stalk a city? I'm sitting here with my love (the laptop), and as I rome the Internet I am checking in on the current time in Shanghai.

It is now 1:13 PM (11:13 PM Central Standard Time).

My darling Jonathan's flight home will be so fast that he will leave Shanghai at 6PM Saturday night and he will arrive at Chicago O'Hare at 5:10 PM Saturday night. lol That's quick (if you don't understand just nod and smile awkwardly). He will arrive in Tulsa around 10:10PM. Can I get a "Hallelujah!"

I went to the grocery store to buy him lots of meat (real meat, not Sea Cucumbers, Octopus, or Chicken Feet). I'm greeting him with some type of cold meaty sandwich or wrap from a place at the mall that he likes.

It's now 1:19 PM in Shanghai.

Good Night!

No comments: