Thursday, November 30, 2006

Blizzard?!?!? (updated)

You have got to be kidding me. The National Weather Service has just issued a Blizzard warning.

Last night’s conversation

Victoria: “Have you and mom ever been in a blizzard?”

Jonathan: “No, we live in Oklahoma, we don’t really have blizzards.”

I just called him at work and he couldn’t believe it. I told him if he wasn’t certain he would finish today to pack up and come home. I’d rather him get home now and go in tomorrow, then have a wreck in the ¼ mile visibility and the underlying ice slick. We’ll see what he decides.

(UPDATE)
Little convincing of the husband is required when they decide to close the plant. When the shop guys aren't there the engineering guys get to go home too! YIPEE!

1 comment:

Carina said...

Good luck on the hubby convincing. I think I'm going to call and do the same thing. They're predicting a lot of snow for Tulsa and it's areas. Hope you have some extra food, blankets etc.