Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Back with 4 posts.

Okay, so I may not get logged in often, but I make up for it, by posting several things when I do. I also apologize for not posting comments still and lurking on your blogs, but I still visit you faithfully almost everyday. Sometimes even more then once. Ya, I have better things to do, but I love reading other peoples writing and seeing their pictures. Often tiems you remind me that I'm not crazy and that we all experience a lot of the same stuff.

Since I can't use my blogger as easily as before I've been using myspace more. I don't really like myspace. One funny thing has happened, I was warned that it was addictive. Now regardless of my dislike of it, I must admit I am addicted. Myspace is Internet CRACK. Yes, My name is Sara and I am a myspace addict. I may have to delete my account, maybe not.

No comments: