Friday, January 05, 2007

I HATE BETA!

Why did I think it was a good idea to change to blogger beta? I can hardly get logged into the blog. I have tried for at least 3-4 days to log in and I can't even post comments on the sites I want to comment on. I'm a bit frustrated. I'm not even sure what I did right this time. I've been trying to bypass a bunch and finally I weaseled my way in. Well, I guess I'll post the pic I've been trying to for 2 days.

Here is Jackson after his first fun dip. He ate the stick quickly and then used his finger. It was green apple. I don't remember that flavor from my youth, but times change.

2 comments:

Carina said...

I thought maybe he'd voted in a foreign election.

Anonymous said...

lol @ aaron.

signing in with beta is now with the email address, not an actual login. Does that help?

Also if you have an internet filter (I do) sometimes that interferes with logging in.

you can email me kiliblog@cox.net

got to you through noillirac