Thursday, January 18, 2007

Blogger Help

From blogger help:
Users who have their Internet Explorer security settings set to “High” may have trouble logging in. After signing in, they see a “Click here to continue” link that does nothing. One work around is to right-click on this link and choose “Open in a new window.” — latest update on Saturday, December 09, 2006
Labels: , , ,


I found this. I've already found this work around on my own over a week ago. Unfortunately it doesn't help when I'm not logged in and want to post a comment on one of the blogs I frequent. I am now a lurker, because I lose my comment. Also this work around doesn't always work. When I went into Internet Explorer to check my security settings I found nothing that said mine were set to high, so I can't remedy it there. Mine are currently custom set and I'm not seeing what could cause the problem.

If you are having a similar problem I hope this helps. The "click to continue" is also in a pale color and almost impossible to see. I really don't like having to log in every 5 minutes. It is now a hassle.

Does anyone manage to stay logged in to blogger for more then one Internet session? I'm booted even if I just shut the page, but don't log out of my browser.

No comments: