Tuesday, June 13, 2006

The countdown

14 days to go.

My C-Section has been scheduled for Tuesday, June 27th. That is exactly 36 weeks. I am to remain on the anti-contraction medicine. If I go into labor early they won't stop me, but this should help me get 2 more weeks. NICU probably won't be necessary at that point. One ironic thing happened, my friend Kara is scheduled for her induction on the 27th if she doesn't have her baby girl before. She's having hers in Stillwater; otherwise we could keep each other company in the hospital (between naps, feeding, etc.).

My bassinet playpen came today. It's up and I'm working on getting Jackson to not throw things in it. He's doing very well; he even went and got a doll to put in it.

I went to the chiropractor yesterday and my hip is a lot better. I have another appointment tomorrow. I've never been to one before, but it was well worth it.

The chair I am recovering is looking great. I would post pictures, but we are having computer issues with the camera.

1 comment:

Kelly Sime said...

The bassinet playpen is soooo cute! Can't wait to see pictures of you, the babes and the chair :)