Monday, April 05, 2010

March Madness?

Isn't it April?

I'm blogging and watching Duke vs. Butler.

A few thoughts.

I don't have a horse in this race, but I love an underdog.  Go Bulldogs!

Coach K has been around FOREVER!

The Butler coach is one cool cucumber.

This game is really close.

Have all of the games been low scoring?  I miss fast run and gun basketball.  I like more offense then defense.

I love watching basketball on the 14' diagonal projector screen.

The UPS commercials make me glad I was a mechanical engineering major instead of an industrial.  Seriously optimizing routes for right turns?

I will go see Iron Man 2 in the theater and I never go to the theater for movies.  I think Robert Downey Jr. is so funny (and cool, and manly, and good looking).  No, I don't day dream about him and JR thinks he's cool too and even patterns his goatee after the Tony Stark character (by his own derision)

The Duke offense works in circles and they are interesting when they are moving.

As usual the reffing seems kind of bad.

I'm not a big baseball fan, so I will be looking forward to college football season and it seems a long way off.

The Butler coach looks like a real life Ron Stoppable with brown hair.

Well crap they lost.  Oh,well.

No comments: