Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Good Day

So far it’s been a good day. I’m tired and stressed and I hate the gas company, but other than that I’m good.

I’ve done a no fun thing that will help us out. In an attempt to dump some credit card debt, I got a new card (oxymoron) with a 0% on transfers. I like being able to make the same payment as before, but paying off more.

Our realtors may have a valid offer on our house. This I hope comes through; we haven’t had an offer in the 6 months it’s been on the market. When we sell this house our finances will be freed up to make the many purchases we need to make (baby stuff, and an SUV).

Jonathan had a performance review lunch with his boss today and he got a promotion to a level 2-project engineer. This means a new pay bracket, so he gets a bigger raise when raises come in (I think) March. Again, my thoughts are baby stuff and an Expedition.

I also got the latest issue of Everyday with Rachel Ray. I love the show, the food, and the weird expressions. Good times.

I am feeling fairly human, just much more pregnant then I did last week (I think it’s psychological).

No comments: