Tuesday, January 03, 2006

No Resolutions

I have quite a bit to say today.  Yes, my computer is functioning again.  I have funny and disgusting holiday stories, home improvement pictures and stories, prayer request, praises and to be perfectly honest no resolutions.  I guess I’ll start there.  

You read it correctly; I have no New Years resolutions.  For one thing I break them.  To be perfectly honest, I resolve to do a lot of stuff through the year, some I break, some I don’t, but if I do it on the first I break it.  I did like something I saw on the blog of Greta William’s.  I’ve found her blog through another blog, by my friends’ wife Tiffany (great blog, I really enjoy it).  Greta mentioned an article about making a list of 100 things you want to accomplish in your life (I like that word-accomplish).  I really liked that idea.  I prefer it to a resolution.  It’s something I can build on and strive for each day.  

I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

No comments: