Sunday, January 29, 2006

Joiners

We’ve been in B’ville for a little over 6 months now, and we finally found a church.  I should probably rephrase that we finally joined a church.  We have visited several churches in the area, but there was only one that we kept coming back to and visiting repeatedly.  So this morning we joined the church.  I point blank asked Jonathan (as I have tried to not push the issue), “Are we joining this church or not?  If not at least let me know where you plan on visiting, so I have some idea before Sunday morning.”  Jonathan is so funny, he just isn’t the social type (most of the time) and even though he knows it’s good to be a part of a body of believers he just isn’t a joiner.  Today he lead the charge and we joined, of course we were each asked to join the Praise Team right after church ended and Jonathan just said, “No thanks,” for himself.  

Well, at least he made the first step.  I love my husband and I wouldn’t have him any other way.

No comments: