Thursday, September 27, 2007

Thanks Wai!

I don't have it yet, but I just ordered my new camera (I got the silver version) and a 2GB card. Jonathan really wanted to go with a model from the Canon SD series so I relented. I don't get manual controls or image stabilization, but I am pleased with what we agreed on. If I want manual controls I'll have the camera guy in Norman fix Snappy, which I may do anyway and let V have a good camera to work with.

Jonathan wanted to go with a refurbished SD 550. After Wai posted a couple of comments about his SD1000 we agreed that it was the better way to go.

I got really impatient and almost went and spent more to have it immediately from Wal-Mart, but I'm trying to be patient. I'm also saving enough on tax that it paid for the memory card.

No comments: