Wednesday, December 14, 2005

I want to go to bed.

I’m not sure if it’s pregnancy, stupidity or some combination thereof.

Yesterday my in-laws came and took me to get sheetrock for our upstairs utility project. It was going to rain, so we really needed to get it in. The best location for it was upstairs (that where the utility will be). Needless to say, being the bullhead that I am I helped. We bought a total of 6 pieces of ½” and 7 pieces of 5/8”. As it stands today every muscle in my stomach hurts, because they decided to just let go. The muscle pain isn’t helped, by a nagging catch in my low back and these to things are killing my appetite and making me feel icky. I’m not really queasy, but then again I am a little queasy.

I just really wish I could take a blasted ibuprophen. Tylenol is worthless.

No comments: