Thursday, November 13, 2008

I've been shot!

Flu shot that is.






I'm glad I had them give it to me in the left arm. It's a little sore. It did give me a chance to set and example for the kids who are getting their tomorrow.

When I was a kid we never took flu shots. I started taking them 5 years ago when I was pregnant with Jackson and it was recommended with the twins at 6 months old. So we've continued on since then. The twins (like Jackson and V were) are behind on their vaccinations, This is the only shot they get on time. It's not because I delay them on a schedule, my kids are just always behind 6 months to a year on shots and are usually caught up between 4 and 5 years old. Knowing that some of my friends delay on purpose makes me feel pretty good about just being behind.

No comments: