Friday, November 14, 2008

Tagged..7 Random Things About Me

I have been tagged by Kipplyn. Here are 7 random things about me.

1. I do a killer Julie Andrews vocal impersonation and I love karaoke.

2. I listen to Rush Limbaugh 3 hours a day, almost everyday. One of last years highlights was actually getting through to talk to him.

3. I love old movies and sci fi movies.

4. I was married at the age of 20. Jonathan and I met at Bible study the first week of my freshman year of college (1997). We started dating in October and were engaged by December and married the next December (1998).

5. Jonathan or I would have run for our House of Representatives seat if we still lived in OKC.

6. You will never see me wear anything that will show it, but I have my navel pierced (and have off and on for 11 years). The only other piercings I have are in my ears. It was my college rebellion...I didn't party, but I got stuck with a HUGE needle (it didn't hurt).

7. I've never been out of the United States, I don't even have my Passport. This is something I would like to remedy in the next year.

I tag Babystepper, Jeremy and anyone else who wants to play.

Babystepper you are exempt until you find time since you are doing National Novel Writing Month.

Have a great weekend and stay warm.

Here's a bonus 8th...I don't like the cold.

No comments: