Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Currently

I am reading Tesla Man Out of Time, listening to Harry Potter 7 on the computer, and trying to teach myself to knit...but not at the same time.

I decided to take a hand at knitting after reading my old 4-H buddy, Jeremy's wife's blog.

It is putting a dent in my computer addiction when I have something else to do. I haven't been reading much lately and I decided I just needed to carry my book with me so I can finish the stack I have from the library and the stack I own on my desk. Next in line Ronald Reagan's autobio (again) or Bruce Campbell's.

The book on CD seems to keep the TV off. The kids aren't really listening, but having the noise on is keeping them from asking and adding to the sound. Next in line, Little Woman.

I hope you all have safe travel and a great Thanksgiving (and just to be ornery) an OU win.

Hey, I went to Oklahoma State and I still can't root for them over OU after living in Norman for 19 years (whether I watch the game or not).

No comments: