Sunday, September 18, 2005

How Smart Is Your Right Foot?

I got this in an e-mail and I had to share it.

How Smart is your right foot?

You must try this--it's amazing and takes only seconds. How Smart is Your Right Foot? This is so funny that it will boggle your mind. And you will keep trying it at least 50 more times to see if you can outsmart your foot, but you can't.

1. While sitting at your desk, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles.

2. Now, while doing this, draw the number "6" in the air with your right hand. Your foot will change direction. I told you so...And there's nothing you can do about it!!

Try it with your left too, it just requires more concentration then I'm willing to give to fight it.    

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, confession time--i spent a good five minutes trying to keep my foot from changing directions. I'm embarassed to admit it, but it's the truth. Glad to hear from you Sara--your kids are really cute. (And the wallpaper is really ugly, but we'll let it slide :) ) Take it easy.

--Eric

Sara said...

I can not be to blame for the wall paper. It is so stuck on that I bought a primer to paint over it, b/c it won't come off. This will be white as soon as it is about 70 degrees and I can open the windows. Maybe I'll make a post of ugly wallpaper from my house for others to laugh at. My house is proof the 70's were from Satan.

Sara said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

i feel your pain nevertheless--it is my personal belief that the 70's (particularly in the fashion and design realms) were the result of a bet that somebody lost big time. We've all been paying for it ever since.