Thursday, May 25, 2006

Get Shorty (UPDATED)

Honestly, what kind of crap is this?

Probation for child molestation, because he's "too short" to survive in prison, because he's 5'1" tall. That is just stupid. If you commit a crime you go to jail.

Call me cruel, but if you steal the innocence of children I have very little sympathy for how you fair in jail.

UPDATE

I'm not the only person who thought this was stupid. I am amazed that short people are defending the decision. I'm short (I'm even the tallest woman in my family), I'm only 5'2" tall, I don't find that to be an excuse. You suck it up and toughen up and deal with what life and God gave you. It isn't a handicap, let the man have his fate as a prison toy.

2 comments:

scott said...

She's stopped for now.. Yeah, Like-you-care is gone. Hopefully she'll read your comment and tell you more. :)

Kelly Sime said...

Hey Sara!

I did stop blogging there. I've been mostly posting on bealibrarian.blogspot.com lately. I might start up a new blog in the future, but no rush. Keep me posted on your happenings :)