I am still progressing and Jonathan is currently picking up medication to stop contractions. The doctor wants me to go at least 2 more weeks (which would set me at 32 1/2 weeks for delivery), but she thinks I can go 4 (which would be 34 1/2 weeks at delivery). I am only allowed out every 2-3 days for no more then 1 1/2 hours and not by myself (I'm 27 and have to have a babysitter).
I have another ultrasound Tuesday, and Monday I begin non-stress tests twice a week (Monday and Thursday) at the hospital. My regular OB visits are now weekly, with progress checks.
I am upset, I am having trouble dealing with the thought of the babies in NICU and me being discharged, which is what my OB thinks will happen. I am thankful for the decision to have the babies in Norman. It's hard for me to accept help even from my family, but I can't do this alone.
Jonathan did let me go to Wal-Mart this afternoon to buy Victoria a new bike. It appears the babies if they make it 4 weeks will arrive near her 6th birthday. Unfortunately he made me ride the little motor cart. I guess it's a vanity thing, but it was very degrading