Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Date Night

Friday night Jonathan and I went on a date.  We haven’t been on one since we celebrated our anniversary in December and before that I don’t think I could tell you.  We usually do at home dates after the kids are in bed and watch movies they can’t, play games they can’t, and eat things not from McDonald’s.

We had planned on going to see Underworld:  Evolution, but they took it off at the theater here that day (big bummer).  Instead we ate a very leisurely diner at Garfield’s, we each had a killer steak.  We had fun just talking and enjoying each other’s company.  It was time well spent with my Valentine.  We may not get an evening off like this again for a while.  Sometimes just being together without (normal) interruptions is just the best present.

I love you Jonathan, HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

1 comment:

Kelly Sime said...

Sara,

I hope everything's alright.