Wednesday, February 01, 2006


We had a potential buyer for our OKC house (our first and only in 6 months), but alas, that has fallen through. The realtor was holding off on sending them our counter offer until we knew they had the financing. They had some weird stuff in the offer; so financing you could tell was an issue. Today the lender called and said they couldn't qualify. I guess we’re back to square one.

1 comment:

Dan Lovejoy said...

It's a beautiful house! We will be in the market soon, but not soon enough. :-(