Wednesday, October 12, 2005

007

Okay, so this may totally be a girl thing, but I just saw the picture of the possible replacement for Pierce Brosnan, as James Bond.  His name is Daniel Craig.  Of Course he is British, but he’s blond, but he looks more the villain type.  I know it’s not official, but I just don’t see it.  Call me old fashioned, but you can’t do better then Sean Connery for 007.  Pardon me while I drool over his younger days…heck forget his younger days his older ones aren’t bad either.

2 comments:

Kelly Sime said...

Yes! I think Sean Connery is dreamy--whether he's young or old :)

Sara said...

I remember my first Sean Connery movie, it was Darby O'Gill and the Little People. When I realized it was him when I was older I was amazed at just how cute one person can be over the years.


I'm still amazed by the fact that he made caskets for a living as a young man. What a waste had he remaind at that job.