Here is my current list:
- Financial Peace Revisited, by Dave Ramsey-this is a first time through.
- The New Strong Willed Child, by Dr. James Dobson-this is a first time through, specifically fro Jackson.
- The New Dare to Discipline, by Dr. James Dobson-this is a third time through, specifically for Victoria.
- Night Lights, by Dr. James & Shirley Dobson-this is a first, and a devotional that Jonathan and I are going through together.
- The Five Love Languages, by Gary Chapman-this is a first.
- Everyone Worth Knowing, by Lauren Weisberger author of The Devil Wears Prada, this is a first.
- The 3 Hour Diet, by Jorge Cruise-this is a first.
I stopped for a while with Beth Moore’s Breaking Free, Brent Curtis and John Eldredge’s The Sacred Romance, Homechooling Step-By-Step, and Homeschooling for Dummies. I just have too many going and I have to finish a few.
Is there a book that you would read over and over again? One of my personal favorites to this day is The Westing Game, by Ellan Raskin, I have read it at least once a year since I was 11. So, know that stands at 16 times. Other books I will read over and over again are the Harry Potter books and The Secret Garden. I just love fiction that paints a good picture, but that I can get through quickly and enjoy over and over and over again. I read a lot of non-fiction so I like a break.