Monday, October 31, 2005

Baby Fever

No, I’m not pregnant, though I am not opposed to the idea, Jackson is sick. We were in Norman on Saturday night and Jackson didn’t sleep well, and last night was just as bad. The only real difference was when I went to change his diaper when he woke up in the middle of the night; he was boiling in his blanket sleeper. I only got one reading on the thermometer and he has over 101. He slept until 9:20 this morning and fell asleep in my lap by 11:20. I think his fever may be gone, but he still just doesn’t feel right.

I hate it when my kids are sick, thankfully that isn’t often. I’d do just about anything to make him feel better. So much for our evening plans, I’m skipping upholstery to stay home with him, and we are going to take Victoria to Wal-Mart to pick up some candy to give out to kids in the neighborhood, with the understanding that she gets to keep some. We aren’t going to let her go to a party tonight. We just don’t want to make anyone else sick, just in case.

No comments: