Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Life is Good.


There are moments when I wish I had a permanent video, from my own eyes of the sweetness and beauty of my family.

One example. Jackson had some rotten moments, and a few fits this morning. All were mainly, because he was getting into things he shouldn’t and got into trouble.

When he finished lunch and I put him down for his nap he showed who he really is, a sweet little teddy bear. He cuddled up when I picked him up from his booster seat and I carried him up the stairs. When I put him down he put and arm out to hold me, but he was just too tired. He struggled to look at me and blinked and squinted, but eventually resigned himself to sleep. Not a tear was shed and it was really peaceful after what wasn’t a peaceful morning.

I love my family.

No comments: