Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Upholstery

My upholstery class didn’t start last week, because the teacher had an emergency. It did begin yesterday and to make up time we are adding 30 minutes to every class. We were told when we signed up not to bring our piece the first week, but when we got there she said she wanted us to, but the school hadn’t changed the information. I ran home and Jonathan threw the chair in the trunk and tied it in.

I have posted before pictures here. I forgot to take them before class so I had to pull them off of the photos from the open house site. I had to crop them from living room shots so they aren’t very clear. I will take pictures at the beginning of next week’s class since my chair is still there. Right now I have only frame, springs and burlap left, if you can imagine it.

No comments: