Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Sleep Deprived

It was one of those nights; believe me I love my kids, but my sleep could have been much improved.  I know Jonathan could have to and I felt great sympathy for the fact that he had to get up and go to work.  I at least managed to get the kids back down at about 6:30 and got about an hour and a half more sleep.

There was a lot of stirring, squirming and crying last night.  Naturally Jonathan and I were in hypersensitive to sound mode.  Hearing Jackson grunt made us check on him (he and Victoria were in another bed in our bedroom last night).  They both usually show up in our room between 2 and 4 anyway.  Usually Jackson is quiet and if he does fuss you can take him and cuddle and he’s out.

No such luck last night.  After the sweet naptime photo op he decided that peace and sleep weren’t necessary.    I’m totally amazed Victoria slept through it.

No comments: