Monday, October 24, 2005

Senator Letter

I am going to e-mail this to every Senator who voted against the Coburn Amendment:

****************
Due to the current FEDERAL restraints the light at the end of the tunnel will be turned off until further notice.

Remember Senator this is MY money you are playing with, NOT the federal governments.  Your pork is NOT important.  If I HAVE to live on a budget and control my debt you should too.  Might I suggest checking out Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace University, maybe then you’d see some flaws in the way you spend MY money.

I hope you change your ways, and if you choose not to, I hope a TRUE fiscally conservative person REPLACES you in your next election.  I will be sure to work against you in any way I can to insure it.

Sincerely,
Sara *****

It may not make a difference, but I’m mad.  It never hurts to try.

No comments: